- Brand: EVOLUTIONER™
- Product Code: SM 1270x2
- Sku: 114
- Availability: In Stock
Weight: 350 kg
Dimensions (LxWxH): 160 cm x 82 cm x 120 cm
Manual pan & box brake SM 1270x2 mm is a machine for bending different elements from the metal sheets with maximum length 1270 mm and maximum metal thickness 2mm.
Usually folding machines are used for producing roofing elements, ventilation elements, drainage system elements etc. But manual pan & box brake SM 1270 thanks to special segmented bars can bend boxes and façade cassettes in addition to standard bending elements. Segmented bar is a bar consisted of parts with different lengths. So you can adjust it to the length you need to bend boxes and cassettes from all four sides.
There are models of manual pan & box brakes we produce:
- Manual pan & box brake SM-1270 x 2mm
- Manual pan & box brake SM-1550 x 1.8mm
- Manual pan & box brake SM -2020 x 1.2mm
Those manual box & pan brake have two bars segmented: The upper bar and rotation bar. The upper bar has a 135 degrees’ angle, so it’s possible to bend elements with maximum bending angle up to 135 degrees.
The standard set of manual pan & box brake SM includes:
- Manual box & pan folder
- Angle measuring device
- Four position angle limiter
- Two segments with side cuts to bend cassettes with inside bends.
As an additional option you can get:
- Segments tempering option (in standard set pan & box brake’s segments go not tempered, but if you work with metal thickness more than 1mm we advise to temper one- so rigidity of segments will be higher and usage time of machine longer);
- Change of upper segments height (from 30 to 45mm). So it lets to bend cassettes with height up to 45mm instead of 30mm.
- Cross cutting knife. Designed for cutting metal sheets before bending them with folding machine. The maximum metal thickness for cutting is 0.8mm;
- Multifunctional acceptance table to adjust different length limiters in different parts of bending machine. So it lets to save your time while same sizes cassettes or elements production.
We have started producing manual box & pan brakes since 2003 y. So we have a great experience in segment machines production and can propose you best solution for your business.
There are no reviews for this product.