Pan & box brake SM1550
Pan & box brake SM 1550x1.7 mm is a machine for bending different elements from the metal sheets with maximum length 1550 mm and maximum metal thickness 1.7 mm.
Usually brake machines are used for producing roofing elements, ventilation elements, drainage system elements etc. But Pan & box brake SM 1550 thanks to special segmented bars can bend boxes and façade cassettes in addition to standard bending elements. Segmented bar is a bar consisted of parts with different lengths. So you can adjust it to the length you need to bend boxes and cassettes from all four sides.
The standard set of pan & box brake SM 1550 includes:
- Pan & box brake SM 1550
- Angle measuring device
- Four position angle limiter
- Two segments with side cuts to bend cassettes with inside bends.
As an additional option you can get:
- Segments tempering option (in standard set pan & box brake’s segments go not tempered, but if you work with metal thickness more than 1mm we advise to temper one- so rigidity of segments will be higher and usage time of machine longer);
- Change of upper segments height (from 30 to 45mm). So it lets to bend cassettes with height up to 45mm instead of 30mm.
- Cross cutting knife. Designed for cutting metal sheets before bending them with folding machine. The maximum metal thickness for cutting is 0.8mm;
- Multifunctional acceptance table to adjust different length limiters in different parts of bending machine. So it lets to save your time while same sizes cassettes or elements production.
We have started producing manual box & pan brakes since 2003 y. So we have a great experience in segment machines production and can propose you best solution for your business.
|Pan & box brake SM1550|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||190.00Sm x 82.00Sm x 120.00Sm|
|Material width||1550 mm|
|The material thickness||1.7 mm|